Here are 7 reasons why $93 is worth the investment in Financial Peace University:
- We all need a plan for our money. FPU is that plan! It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely, and much more!
- In a buy-now, pay-later culture, many people have found their financial life out of control. Gaining control over your finances often means improving every other area of your life.
- Credit card debt, mortgage payments, student loan debt, car debt/payments, and bad investments have all become the norm in American culture. These combinations have overwhelmed our families and put strain and stress in relationships and in our personal life. Overcome these obstacles with Financial Peace University's 9 week class!
- Learn Biblical and practical ways to get out of debt, save, and invest for retirement. Learn the truth about buying real estate, life insurance, taxes, health insurance and many more ways to obtain financial freedom.
- Proverbs 22:7 says "the borrower is slave to the lender." We must regain control over our finances and debt and allow God to use us to our full potential.
- Proverbs 13:22 says "A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children." It is important to leave an honorable legacy for our family.
- The District Church is not collecting any money or fees for this class. The $93 cost will cover:
Audio CDs and case of Dave's teachings
Progress poster to remind you of what you've done and where you are going
Member workbook for class
Budget forms folder
Dave Ramsey book, "Complete Guide to Money"
Envelope system: a cash management system for budgeting
And of course, access to the 9 week class!